LuxuRy RV LOTS FOR RENT
Come Stay & Experience The Lake Lifestyle
Come stay at Hearthside Grove Lake Erie and experience the beginning of a life of adventure and camaraderie with neighbors who soon become friends. It’s a life of activity and relaxation surrounded by freshwater lakes, lush forests, clean air, and mild weather. Spend a night or two on a spacious lot in Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio — one of America’s most beautiful ‘hidden gem’ vacation destinations.
Our resort is surrounded by stunning views and generously outfitted with all the amenities and luxuries you will ever need.
We personally developed and designed the resort around our interior lakes, preserve and wetland areas. The lots are spacious, with full hook-ups and much more.
World-class wineries. Historic covered bridges. Eclectic dining experiences. Local micro-breweries and distilleries. Fun under the sun – sitting on the beach, biking and hiking the trails, paddling the shoreline and fishing our wild and scenic rivers and Lake Erie. Viewing wildlife and birds… all just moments away from the Resort.
Rates From Just $62.98 Per Night
Live the Lake Lifestyle.
Luxury Motorcoach Living on the Shores of Lake Erie
Wind your way north. Feel the lake breezes. Breathe. You’re free at this moment, in a place where the elements join in perfect balance. A place where time moves a little slower, loved ones feel a little closer and there’s a Great Lake between you and your worries. However you like to coast – you’ll find it here.
Every Luxury You Will Ever Need
Luxury motorcoach living is all about going beyond the basics. Our attention to detail is world class — from pristine natural surroundings to immaculately-tended lots, you'll always find yourself right at home with...
A peaceful gated golf cart friendly community
Our winery and covered bridge tours, paddleboard, kayak and bike rentals
Easy access to all getaways and attractions - Geneva-on-the-Lake, Cleveland
Spacious lots - the largest in the United States
Level concrete pads (20 x 70), manicured landscaping, full hook-ups, fiber-optic Wi-Fi for high streaming TV
Motorcoach lots developed around interior lakes, wetlands and preserves
There is always something fun going on in and around our resort. Download our latest calendar to see the current and upcoming events. We’re all about friendship and fun times.
This resort is going to be amazing. Eric and Diane have so much passion and energy for what they are doing here. The guest experience… is very welcoming. We are thrilled to have a place like this so close to home.
We just visited your beautiful resort. We wanted to thank you for your amazing hospitality!!! We have never experienced such incredible guest customer service! WOW!!!!!! We will highly recommend to all our friends!
We spent the weekend here and I just can’t say enough about the amazing hospitality we experienced. Eric and Diane are fully engaged with their guests, along with their family. We are anxious to return…to this amazing getaway.
The FAQ's of Renting at Hearthside Grove Lake Erie
What is the rv lot reservations policy?
What are your reservations policies?
1. Hearthside Grove Lake Erie accepts only Class “A” motorcoaches 10 years or younger and 28 feet or longer. Older or shorter models are subject to management review. Please contact us prior to making a reservation.
2. A deposit (an amount equal to the cost of one night’s rate and tax) will be taken for each lot booked.
3. Cancellations received more than 72 hours prior to arrival receive a full refund of the deposit.
4. Cancellations received within 72 hours of arrival forfeit a deposit equal to one night’s charge of rate and tax.
5. For cancellations or changes due to medical or other emergencies, please contact Guest Services.
6. The guest credit card used at the time of reservation will become the card on file and will be used for any additional charges incurred during your stay unless you provide another credit card at check-in.
7. All rates are subject to change.
8. Site numbers are not guaranteed. Some lots may be privately owned. You may be asked to move to another lot due to the unexpected arrival of the lot owner, the sale of the lot or for lot maintenance reasons. If your reservation must be moved, you will be moved to the next lot that is comparable to your original lot type requested if there is a lot available in that category. If a lot is not available in the same category as originally requested, you will be moved to the next lot type that is comparable.
What is your cancellation policy?
What is your cancellation policy?
We recognize that plans can change, forcing guests to modify or cancel their reservations. Our intention is to make our policies as convenient as possible, while accommodating as many of our loyal guests as we can.
To respect all our current and future guests, we follow these policies:
Cancellation: Our cancellation deadline is 3 days prior to arrival, which we define as 72 hours before the check-in time on the reservation date.
• Cancellations more than 3 days prior to arrival receive a full deposit refund.
• Cancellations within 3 days of arrival forfeit the first night deposit.
• No-shows: In the rare circumstance that a guest does not arrive on the day of check-in, we will cancel the remaining days of the reservation and keep the first night deposit. Guests unexpectedly delayed must contact us to avoid losing the remaining days of a reservation.
Early Departure: Unfortunately, we cannot refund portions of a stay in the event of an early departure. If a guest faces extenuating circumstances, they should speak with the office staff.
Are site numbers guaranteed when renting a lot?
When renting a lot, are site numbers guaranteed?
We want you to have an amazing stay with us; please note that site numbers are not guaranteed. Some lots may be privately owned. You may be asked to move to another lot due to the unexpected arrival of the lot owner, the sale of the lot or for lot maintenance reasons. If your reservation must be moved, you will be moved to the next lot that is comparable to your original lot type requested if there is a lot available in that category. If a lot is not available in the same category as originally requested, you will be moved to the next lot type that is comparable.
What are your Resort policies during our stay?
What are the policies while staying at the Resort?
1. Check-in is at 1:00 pm. Check-out is 11:00 am. For early arrival or late check-out please contact Guest Services. Additional charges may apply. There are no refunds for early checkout.
2. All guests must register at the Welcome Center/Clubhouse. After-hours arrivals must check-in at the Welcome Center the following day prior to 10:00 am. Vehicles must be registered and display the window tag provided.
3. No more than six (6) people are allowed per lot.
4. To extend your stay, please contact Guest Services.
5. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am.
6. Outdoor fires are limited to gas only. Wood fires are not permitted.
7. Site decorations or ornamentation is not permitted, except those of a permanent nature by lot owners, within the guidelines of the Home Owners Association.
8. The Resort is pet-friendly. Up to 2 gentle breed dogs are allowed per lot and kept on a leash. Pet waste bags are provided — please be considerate and pick up after your dog. Please note that there are no temporary fences or enclosures allowed on our lots. Pets causing disturbance or harm will be subject to removal from the Resort.
9. Guests may wash their motorcoach and tow vehicle on-site. Please be conservative with water usage.
10. Tents, screen rooms, lawn decorations, and other temporary enclosures are prohibited.
11. Brandishing or discharging of firearms, lethal weapons, and fireworks are prohibited.
12. Clotheslines or drying racks are prohibited outdoors.
13. Trash pick-up begins at 10 am daily. Please place your garbage at the curb of your lot in a secure bag. Leaving trash out overnight is prohibited due to wildlife concerns. Guests may drop trash at any time at the dumpster located near the entrance.
14. No free-standing satellite dishes are allowed.
15. Smoking is prohibited in the Clubhouse and other resort buildings and public gathering spaces.
16. The Clubhouse is open 24-hours a day but uses may be restricted during special events. Please see the Resort Event Calendar for additional information.
17. Speed limit within the Resort is 10 miles per hour; strictly enforced.
18. Golf carts and bikes may be ridden on streets within the Resort, or other designated pathways, but not in Preserve areas.
19. Guests are asked to respect the privacy and lifestyles of others by not walking on private lots except by invitation of the owners. Sales staff are available to show for-sale properties and private outdoor environments. Please see Guest Services to arrange an appointment.
20. For their safety, children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the Clubhouse or other common areas without adult supervision.
21. Water areas and ponds are not for swimming or water play. Please respect the serenity of those spaces by remaining out of the water.
22. Resort Management assumes no responsibility for injury, accident, damage or loss of personal property from any cause of nature.
23. Resort Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and ask them to leave the Resort, if necessary. No refunds will be issued.
Are pets allowed at the Resort?
Are pets allowed at Hearthside Grove Lake Erie Motorcoach Resort?
We are a dog-friendly resort (gentle breeds only) but please only 2 dogs are allowed. Dogs should be on a 6-ft leash at all times unless in your Motorcoach or the dog park. Please be considerate about leaving your pets unattended in your motorcoach or vehicle due to barking, heat, etc. Please refrain from allowing pets in resort buildings except for guide dogs or dogs trained to assist the handicapped. We are in a park-like setting and with your help, it will stay that way. Please clean up after your dog and dispose of their waste in a sanitary manner. Pets causing disturbance or harm will be subject to removal from the Resort. Please note that there are no temporary fences or enclosures allowed on our lots.
Do you rent golf carts at the Resort?
Are golf carts allowed at the Resort and do you rent them?
Yes, they are allowed and we do rent them. Reserve one of our electric carts and enjoy easy access to a range of activities and amenities within Hearthside Grove Lake Erie and Geneva-on-the-Lake (golf cart friendly communities). When you arrive, park your vehicle and take to the open, quiet roads of our quaint community. Your golf cart is your ticket to fun! Available for pickup at 1:00 pm from the Welcome Center, golf carts must be returned by 11:00 am on the return date. Our carts are equipped with windshields and headlights for night driving. Rentals are available to guests 18 years of age and up with a valid driver’s license on them while operating the cart. Based on availability.
We are a golf cart friendly, gated community with easy access to the walking/biking trails and a golf cart road through Geneva State Park, to the marina and The Village of Geneva-on-the-Lake.
Luxury water and preserve view motorcoach lots that are all about space and a wonderful community.
Beautiful photos & extensive videos of our resort located just steps from Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio.
Take a look around. No hard sales here, just friendly folks to take you on a tour and show you the highlights.
Rates From Just $62.98 Per Night